About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New york, Eswatini
Just keep reading, you'll get it.

Sunday 31 January 2010

disuse.

Sitting in the dark of my bedroom. The t.v. is on but its just playing snow, I never bothered to convert to digital so it doesn't pick up any channels these days, that's okay I like the white noise and the scattered but consistent glow. Feels ghostly. Speaking of which some spooky things have been happening of late, but I enjoy them and they are secret, regardless I am thinking that I may have been followed home this weekend, followed by a 'haint'. Time will tell.

Sitting in the dark of my bedroom. I am drinking a 'tall boy' of Miller High Life 'The Champagne of Beers'. Its 5 a.m. I am not sure if this is bleak or 'punk'. My downstairs neighbour is being annoyingly loud. He has company and I am worried that soon he will begin to have sex. He is REALLY loud when he gets fucked. It makes me both irritated and anxious. I feel that I should be having loud sex as well, to prove my prowess or something, my social cachet.

Sitting in the dark of my bedroom. I can't sleep. I woke up 3 hours ago because I was having a really nausea (and possibly seizures) inducing out-of-body-experience. An unpleasant Hypnogognic incident. Not fun. Hovered a few inches above my paralyzed body while strange and unseen voices muttered in the corners of the room. Gross. Wrenched myself out of it and took a walk to the store. The Moon was just past full and surrounded by a perfect HUGE silver halo. Pretty. It made me want to feel joyous and complete. Succeeded, partially. I am told that's important.

When I woke up earlier tonight from my lame ass astral projection experience, the cloudy sky was this aweful shade of red and all I could hear were police sirens and ambulances. It made me think of being back in Africa when Table Mountain would catch fire every Summer and burn for like 3 days on end. I was so confused by the feelings cause I was still afraid of the ghosts in the corners, and it wasn't Summer it was Winter, and also I wasn't sure if I was back in my body or not. For just a second it could have been the past or the future, it could have been fear or delusion, nostalgia or regret.

My Blog List